I’m a huge believer in looking for ways to simplify and organize your home and life so you have more time to enjoy it, and I come across ideas all the time that seem so simple and obvious but have such a big impact on the way you do things.
Here are 9 of my favorite new finds. I bet some of them will leave you wondering, “Why didn’t I think of that?” too!
1. Make Custom Chalkboard Paint | Martha Stewart
3. Make Cookies with a Waffle Iron | The Ktchn
4. Keep a Laundry Basket Open with a Embroidery Hoop | Martha Stewart
5. Protect Your Cuttings with a Plastic Bottle | Blomsterverkstad
6. Make a Magnetic Board with a Cookie Sheet | Crate Paper Blog
7. Use a Wine Cork as a Spoon Rest | Real Simple
8. Delete Facebook Friends to Enjoy It More | Unconventionally Beautiful
9. Label Cords with Bread Ties | Unplggd
Want to see more? Be sure to check out my Smart Ideas board on Pinterest!
What is your favorite, “Why didn’t I think of that?” tip?