This month I’m reviewing a variety of planners, calendars and to-do list systems to give you the information you need to choose the one that works for you. With each review, I’ll also be doing a giveaway, so there are plenty of chances for you to win!
The BusyBodyBook, designed and created by Joan Goldner, is an amazing grid organizer that’s perfect for organizing and balancing multiple commitments.
Like the momAgenda planner, it has separate sections for organizing your family commitments by person, but the BusyBodyBook uses vertical columns instead of horizontal rows. The left side of every two-page spread includes ample space for doodles, notes and to-do lists and the right side has five columns ready for you to label.
There are so many possible uses for the BusyBodyBook! I think it would make a great homeschool organizer, where you can plan for the week by child and check off items and add notes as you go. Use it to keep track of each family member’s activities, your diet and exercise goals, your school assignments or your work commitments.
Each spiral-bound planner has a beautiful cardstock cover with built-in pockets that is protected by a sturdy clear plastic cover. Additional features include:
- yearly planning sections
- removable to-do/shopping lists
- a section for notes
- restaurant/take-out directory
- space for important phone numbers
So far, this planner is the one I’m the most drawn to for my own use. The only problem is I’m finding myself trying to fit my entire daily to-do list for each commitment into a single square grid, and I can’t imagine how big the planner would have to be to accommodate that! At this point, I am really leaning towards picking up a second planner so that I can keep one for business/blogging and one for homeschooling/household.
One lucky Organizing Your Way reader will win a BusyBodyBook!
Every reader has three methods available to enter this contest (for a total of up to three entries):
1. Leave a comment. Which of the BusyBodyBook features most appeals to you?
2. Subscribe to my feed via RSS or email. You must confirm your email subscription for it to be a valid entry! Leave a separate comment letting me know you have done so. If you’re already a subscriber, simply leave a separate comment letting me know you’re already subscribed.
3. Follow @BusyBodyBook and tweet the following on Twitter. Be sure to come back and leave a separate comment once you’ve done so!
Choose the right planner for you & enter to win a @BusyBodyBook from @mandiehman: https://bit.ly/6QtFzH
(1) BusyBodyBook Family Organizer
This giveaway ends at 11:59 p.m. on Saturday, 12/19. I’ll use Random.org to select the winning comment. Winner will be notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well!