Memo boards, chalkboards and cork boards can be used for a variety of tasks, often interchangeably. Whether you’re looking for a message center, a place to organize to-do items and notes or somewhere to hold bits of inspiration and memories, memo boards can be a pretty and functional addition to any room.
Here are 9 DIY memo boards that you can make and customize to your own style and needs:
1. Communication Center | Creative Habitat
2. DIY Window Chalkboard | Haute Apple Pie
3. DIY Memo Board | Thrifty Decor Chick
4. Bulletin Board with Shutters | Crafty Nest
5. Vintage Shabby Chic White Memo Board | Funky Junk Interiors
6. License Plate Memo Board | Craftzine.com
7. Door Panel Cork Board | Martha Stewart
8. Custom Cork Boards | Design*Sponge
9. Memo Board from Cabinet Door | Design Dazzle
Do you have a memo board? How do you use it?