Our Christmas Day celebration is fairly simple. My parents and sister come bright and early in the morning, and we enjoy an easy make-ahead breakfast. This year we’re just going to do a buffet-style lunch/dinner rather than a full meal because we are always too full to really eat all of the food we plan!
Although we eat at a basic picnic table, I love to add place mats and place card holders to our breakfast table as well. I think this year I might tie some curling ribbon around them as well, just to make them a little more festive.
Here are 9 more beautiful Christmas table settings to inspire your Christmas table!
1. Modern Christmas Table, Southern Living
2. Apple Place Settings, Ideku Handmade
3. Floral Table Setting, Delish
4. Simple Table Setting, Real Mountain Values
5. Gilded Pear Basket, Martha Stewart
6. Simple Red & Gold Table Settings, Pinterest
7. Silver Bells, Design Coach
8. Red & Turquoise Christmas Table, Perch
9. Christmas Table Setting, Cindy Coutts Design
Do you do a sit-down meal on Christmas? Do you set a special table?