Handmade gifts are often the most special and treasured gifts you can give. If you’re looking for a special way to say thank you or show your man you love him, these DIY gifts are fun, tangible reminders of just that.
We’ve actually made the bottles filled with goodies (#5) before, and it was a fun gift to make and give, especially because we filled the bottles with all of Sean’s favorites.
And of course pictures are always a good option, and I love the creative spin on traditional framed photos that #1, #3 and #6 take!
1. Handmade Photo Cube | Alpha Mom
2. Paper Airplane Cards | Martha Stewart
3. Gimme-a-D Framed Photos | Twinkle Toes
4. 365 Things We Love Jar | The Princess and the Tot
5. Retro Soda Bottle Treats | Kristine McKay Designs
6. Scrabble Words Frame | Just Another Day in Paradise
7. Father’s Day Remote | Bee in Our Bonnet
8. Daddyland Coupons | Disney’s Family.com
9. Simple Sample Book | eighteen25
What are you giving the special dad in your life this Father’s Day? Do you have another craft to add to the list? Leave the link in the comments!