This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Catherine (catherinewalker_2000…)!
I was recently invited to participate in Apartment Guide’s “Old Friends, New Space” Blogger Challenge. The challenge is for me to create a tablescape or themed area for a party and share it with you.
We’ve invited Sean’s family to get together for an evening at the ski lodge, and we’re having a lot of fun thinking up creative ways to decorate around this theme.
- We’re hoping to incorporate rustic decor, candlelight and things that remind us of the beauty of winter and snow, plus a lot of throws and pillows for a cozy atmosphere.
- We haven’t decided on a full menu, but Shaina from Food for My Family suggested fondue, and I think that’s a great place to start.
- We’ll play ski games on the Wii, as well as a board game or two, and maybe put on a family-friendly movie for the kids.
I’ll be sharing more about our party in the coming weeks, but in the meantime, Apartment Guide wants to give one lucky Life Your Way reader a $100 Visa card to create your own theme or tablescape!
ApartmentGuide.com is more than just a moving guide or apartment listing; you’ll also find tons of great ideas for decorating, entertaining and making the most of your space — whether that space is an apartment or a single family home, big or small! You don’t have to have a big home to entertain stylishly, and Apartment Guide has ideas for entertaining in any sized space.
Each reader has three opportunities to enter. Choose one or all three to increase your chances to win!
1. Leave a comment sharing an idea for a theme or tablescape or with an idea for our ski lodge theme.
3. “Like” Apartment Guide on Facebook and come back and leave a separate comment letting me know you’ve done so.
This giveaway ends at 5 p.m. EST on Monday, 2/21. The winner will be selected randomly and notified by email, and this post will be updated with their name as well.
Apartment Guide is owned by Consumer Source, Inc. Apartment Guide partnered with bloggers such as me to participate in its “Old Friends, New Space” Blogger Challenge. As part of that program, I received compensation. They did not tell me what to purchase or what to say about the products used for the “Old Friends, New Space” Blogger Challenge. Apartment Guide and Consumer Source believe that consumers and bloggers are free to form their own opinions and share them in their own words. Consumer Source’s policies align with WOMMA Ethics Code, FTC guidelines and social media engagement recommendations.