At BlissDom ’09, the popular blogging conference hosted by Blissfully Domestic and held in Nashville earlier this month, several panels emphasized the importance of having a professional media kit for interacting with marketers, companies and PR representatives.
For bloggers who are focused on earning income from advertising revenue or product reviews, having an organized and complete media kit is an important part of this strategy.
With help from Tara from Deal Seeking Mom, I put together the following media kit template (in PDF format) for you to tweak and make your own.
It includes complete sections dedicated to:
- An overview of your blog and why marketers should oconsider working with you.
- A description of your audience demographics and metrics.
- Your social media footprint.
- Ad formats and pricing available on your blog.
- Your ad policy.
- Your review and giveaway policy.
Download your copy now: Media Kit Template