Gone are the days when we actually went to New Year’s Eve parties or even stayed up to ring in the New Year. I know, boring. In case you’re not as boring as us and looking for some new recipes to serve or take with you, here are nine delicious appetizers and desserts sure to make your mouth water!
1. Oven-Baked Chicken & Vegetable Nuggets | Fuss Free Cooking
2. Cheddar & Hazelnut Stuffed Apricots | Simple Bites
3. Cherry Tomato Pesto Bites | Bakers Royale
4. Orange Zest Cream Cheese Stuffed Dates | Serge the Concierge
5. Vanilla-Coconut Panna Cotta with Pomegranate Jelly | La Mia Vita Dolce
6. White Chocolate Snowballs | Real Simple
7. Chocolate Peanut Butter Buckeyes | Unsophisticook
8. Bacon-Wrapped Water Chesnuts | Savory Sweet Life
9. Gingered Clementine and Pomegranate Shrimp | Food for My Family
How do you ring in the New Year? What is your favorite dessert or appetizer for New Year’s Eve?