Why Omnibus? An omnibus is a book containing reprints of a number of works, and this great bundle includes more than 50 popular ebooks, all in one bundle!
This digital stockpile of books was designed to carry you through the school year with encouragement and practical how-tos. It’s worth over $350, but for five days, you can get it for just $25! Hurry, though, because this sale only lasts through Saturday, 8/25 at midnight ET.
Click here to get your Omnibus today.
What’s included in the Omnibus?
- Pursuit of Proverbs 31 : written by Amy Bayliss from Cajun Joie de Vivre
- Expedition Earth: A Journey Through God’s World : written by Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler
- Boyschooling: The Fine Art of Homeschooling Boys : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Simply Homeschool: Having Less Clutter and More Joy in Your Homeschool : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
- Back to HomeSchool : written by Misty Krasawski from Encouraging Beautiful Motherhood
- 31 Days to a Better Spouse : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- What Your Child Needs to Know When : written by Robin Sampson from Heart of Wisdom
- So, You Think You Wanna Homeschool? : written by Tiffany Manley from Sweet Phenomena
- The Classic Housewife’s ABC’s of Eclectic Homeschool : written by Amber Oliver from Classic Housewife
- Organize Your Homeschool : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- ABCs of Encouragement : written by Dawn Perkins from The Momma Knows
- 51 Frugal Father-Daughter Dates : written by Ashley Pichea from Ashley Pichea.com
- Help for Heart of the Homeschool Mom : written by Jamerrill Stewart from Holy Spirit-Led Homeschooling
- Planner Perfect eBook : written by Jenny Penton from Planner Perfect
- Circle Time: Plan the Best Part of Your Day : written by Kendra Fletcher from Preschoolers and Peace
- Nurturing Creativity : written by Renee Tougas from FIMBY
- Princess Training for the King’s Glory : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Cut Your Homeschool Day in Half : written by Tamara Chilver from Teaching With TLC
- 321 Stop: Stop Running and Start Living : written by Lorilee Lippincott from Loving Simple Living
- Girl Power, God’s Way: Living Out Biblical Womanhood : written by Angela Parsley from Refresh My Soul Ministries
- Managing Multiple Ages in the Homeschool : written by Christine Field
- Preplan for Your Best Homeschool Year Ever : written by Bethany LeBedz from Bethany LeBedz.com
- Blogger Behave : written by Laura Booz from 10 Million Miles
- Honoring the Rhythm of Rest : written by Daniele Evans from Domestic Serenity
- Copywork for McGuffeys Eclectic Primer : written by Amy Maze from Living and Learning at Home
- File Folder Games : written by Lauren Hill from Mama’s Learning Corner
- Training Your Children in Home Economics : written by Angie Kauffman from Many Little Blessings
- Bedtime Learning Book : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- The Ugly Duckling : written by Richelle McFarlin from Under the Golden Apple Tree
- Hands-On Learning: Cross-Curricular Projects to Make Learning Come Alive! : written by Kris Bales from Weird, Unsocialized Homeschoolers
- Homeschool Road Map : written by Alyse Scicluna Lehrke from Write Foundations
- Unplug Your Mind and Recharge Your Soul : written by Karen DeBeus from Simply Living…for Him
Get your collection today!
Please note that the download links for this collection will only be valid for 2 weeks. You must download all files before September 8th. Please remember to back up your files as well. iHN and the authors cannot send you copies of eBooks that have been deleted.
Each of the eBooks in the Omnibus is copyrighted by the original author. Your purchase does not entitle you to share the files or upload them anywhere online where others can access them.