Experienced Photoshop users probably won’t find much new information here, but if you’re just learning to edit photos in Photoshop, here are 9 handy tutorials that you’re sure to use. As the mother of four little ones, I think head swapping is pretty much the coolest Photoshop feature ever!
1. Head Swapping Tutorial | MCP Actions
2. Creating Focus | Photoshop Star
3. Polaroid-esque Images | Willette Designs
4. Convert Photos to Black and White | Life with My 3 Boybarians
5. Fast and Easy Facial Retouching | Psdtuts+
6. 5 Ways to Remove a Background | Sitepoint
7. Creating Rounded Corners | Photoshop Essentials
8. Eyes That Pop | SleepDrunkInc
9. Creating a Watermark Brush | I Heart Faces
What is your favorite Photoshop trick?