Whether you’re looking for a green or frugal alternative to the rolls of wrapping paper you go through each Christmas, there are tons of recycled, repurposed and reusable gift wrap ideas out there to get you started. The newspaper gift bags (#1) are so cute, and I’m hoping Sean will make some to put our holiday treats in for family and friend. I’m just wondering how many newspapers you have to buy to ensure that there’s no bad news on your packages?
1. DIY Gift Bags from Newspaper, How About Orange
2. Classic Polka Dot Gift Bags, Lucky Crow
3. Children’s Art Work, The Art of Simple
4. Newspaper Gift Wrap, The Art of Simple
5. Shredded Paper or Magazines in a Gift Basket, Curbly
6. Recycled Bow from Magazine, Map or Wrapping Paper, How About Orange
7. Furoshiki Gift Wrap, Furoshiki
8. Cardboard Tube, The Gifted Blog
9. Potato Stamps on a Brown Paper Bag, Curbly
What do you reuse or repurpose as gift wrap?