The Splashes of Color series is designed to inspire you to look for ways to incorporate color in your home, regardless of your style!
I absolutely love red! In our first two homes, we had red accent walls, but since our palette is much more neutral in our current home, I’ve stuck with red accent pieces in my office. They still make me very happy, but I wouldn’t mind more red at all!
Here are 9 ideas for using red in your home:
1. Red Accents in the Kitchen | House Beautiful
2. Surprising Red Staircase | Martha Stewart
3. Add a Splash of Red with Artwork | HGTV
4. Red Accent Wall | BHG.com
5. Dramatic Red Bathroom | BHG.com
6. Create a Focal Point with Red Furniture | BHG.com
7. Bright Garden Room | HGTV
8. Bold Red Nursery | Ohdeedoh
9. Red Tableware | Martha Stewart
Do you use red in your home?