Okay, so natural elements aren’t exactly a color, but I couldn’t resist featuring some of these great ideas for this week’s Splashes of Color post. I love incorporating wood and other natural elements into our home, and some of these examples are absolutely gorgeous. Among my favorites is the rustic table setting (#5) and the apple crate shelving (#4).
That said, here are 9 ideas for using natural elements in your home:
1. Natural Nursery | Emily A. Clark Interiors
2. Mixed with Modern | Decor8
*does anybody know the original source for this picture?
3. Simple Accessories from Nature | b3 Home Design
4. Apple Crate Shelving | Apartment Therapy
5. Rustic Dining Room | Art & Décoration
6. Birch Twig Bed | Elle Decor
7. Sliding Barn-Style Doors | Decorating Your Way
8. Tree Branch Curtain Rod | Do It Yourself
9. Driftwood Art | Life in the Fun Lane