The Splashes of Color series is designed to inspire you to look for ways to incorporate color in your home, regardless of your style!
This week, we’re looking at sunshine yellow. Yellow is really a very happy color, no matter how it’s used, but it can be dressed up for formal spaces or down for more casual spaces, depending on your taste. In our first home together, we had a bright yellow accent wall in our sunroom, and it was always one of my very favorite spots in our condo!
Here are 9 more ways to use yellow:
1. Analogous Color Schemes | BHG.com
2. Colorful Accessories | Martha Stewart
3. Dignified Yet Inviting | Architectural Digest
4. Colorful Modern Jacquard Table Linens | Trendir
5. Bold, Graphic Design | Country Living
6. Welcoming Modern Exterior | Dwell
7. Bright & Cheery Country French Kitchen | BHG.com
8. Sunshine in a Dark, Moody Room | Martha Stewart
9. Bright, Bold Bathroom | Country Living
Do you have any sunshine yellow in your home?