Each month here at Blogging Your Way, we review “the state of the blog” to give you a peek behind the scenes.
Life Your Way wouldn’t be what it is today without the support and generosity of other bloggers — big and small — in sharing Life Your Way with their readers. Thank you all so much!
- The Release of How to Have Your Cake and Eat It, Too. I’ve been talking about — and to be honest, working on — releasing an ebook for a long time, and I finally got my first ebook released at the beginning of this week.
- Stats. Although stats aren’t everything, I do think they’re part of how we evaluate the things we’re doing as bloggers, so I’m going to share March and April’s stats side-by-side for comparison:
Number of Pages per Visit
- Grateful Giveaways. I was invited to join the group of bloggers behind the Grateful Giveaways, which include amazing giveaways around all of the top holidays. My first group of giveaways is coming up in just a couple of weeks for Father’s Day, and I’m excited to be able to offer these to the Life Your Way readers…I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
- Honoring the Man They Call Daddy. I’ll also be participating in a series with JessieLeigh, Jessica, Amy and Tara about honoring and respecting our husbands. It’s a topic I can’t wait to talk about more!
- The Ultimate Blog Swap. On May 24th, Life Your Way will be hosting the first Ultimate Blog Swap, with more than 85 participating bloggers “swapping” blogs for the day! It should be a fun way to meet new people for both bloggers and readers.
- Site Design. You may have noticed some changes over the past few weeks here at Life Your Way. I’m trying to streamline the sidebars, make things more accessible and make sure visitors can easily find all that we have to offer. Next on my list is dropdown menus for each channel, which is a pretty big undertaking, as well as cleaning up broken links, old posts, etc.
I appreciate each of Life Your Way readers and your willingness to be part of this growing community and share it with other people — it’s you all who have helped make the site what it is today!