With Valentine’s Day just a couple of weeks away, it’s not too early to start thinking about gifts for the special people in your life. I know it’s just another one of those “hallmark holidays” that some people love to hate, but I like Valentine’s Day. We don’t do big, elaborate gifts, yet in the midst of busy schedules, cold weather and the monotony of winter, I think it’s a good reminder to celebrate the people you love!
No matter your budget, here are some ideas to get you started for the special kids in your life:
1. Valentine’s Day Tie on Onesie | $15.50
2. HOO Loves Me Set | $44
3. Doodle Pro Designs Travel | $13.99
4. Mr. Potato Head Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Spud | $24.29
5. The Sing-A-Ma-Jigs – Valentine’s Day | $12.99
6. Rawr Valentine Monster Tshirt | $16
7. Valentines Cluster Headband | $16
8. “Super Love Bug” Sleep Sets for Baby | $11
9. My Pillow Pet Valentine Dog | $20.50
What are your favorite gifts for younger kids?