I love blankets and throws, and because we keep our home so cold in the winter, we have quite a few throughout our home. We use throws as part of our decor throughout the year, but now that winter is approaching, you’ll find more of them folded and stacked in corners or on the couch, so they’re ready when we want to cuddle underneath them to stay warm.
When my husband and I first had the idea to create a gallery of ways to use a throw, I wasn’t sure we were going to be able to come up with nine ideas. But as we started looking, we ended up finding even more that I didn’t include here. Of all of them, I have to say my favorite is the wool throw used on a dining room table, and we’re also thinking about adding something similar to our picnic table for the fall and winter!
1. Draped over a corner of the bed (via Macy’s).
2. Folded over the back of a chair (via West Elm)
3. On a blanket rack (via Organize.com)
4. Draped over part of the couch (via Amazon)
5. As a tablecloth or runner (via BHG.com)
6. Rolled up in a basket (via Ideal Home)
7. Over the back of the couch (via House Beautiful)
8. Draped over a chair (via Amazon)
9. Folded across the end of the bed (via West Elm)
How do you use throws in your home?
Featured Photo by Stephanie Harvey on Unsplash